Protect your customers and community with professional disinfecting from sky service pros
Reducing the risk of exposure to COVID-19 by cleaning and disinfection is an important part of maintaining public spaces. The virus that causes COVID-19 can be killed by using the the right products on all high touch surfaces. Sky Service Pros utilize the best in electrostatic sprayers to ensure complete and even coverage throughout your facility.
As a company, we work hard to provide our customers with safe workplaces year-round, and our disinfecting services work to help us achieve that goal. Our team of experts and GBAC trained technicians will work with you to undergo a customized risk assessment to understand your facility’s unique processes and the level of protection needed.
Our disinfecting services are ideal for businesses that have had COVID-19 exposure, are implementing precautionary cleaning, or are required to disinfect before reopening.
Some of the benefits include:
- Dries quickly, treated areas are accessible soon of service completion
- Disinfects critical hard contact surfaces & inaccessible areas
- Includes surface wipe-down of special & recessed contact points
- Disinfects large areas within a short amount of time
- Kills pathogens within a few minutes on hard, nonporous surfaces
- Our disinfectants are eco-friendly, hypo-allergenic & non-harmful
- Disinfection services create no harsh fumes & eliminate odors
- One-time treatment or weekly treatments available
- You will receive a certificate of Disinfection Service to inform people you’re taking necessary precautions
Custom Protection Against COVID-19
At Sky Service Pros, our specialists use a List N – EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant that kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses*, Fungi & Molds. Our products are non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-flammable, VOC free, and biodegradable.
We provide this service to a number of commercial properties, from office buildings and restaurants to hotels, daycares, retail stores, public transportation vehicles, gyms, banks, and more!
*Virucidal according to the ASTM Standard Test Method for Efficacy of Virucidal Agents
Boulder Colorado, Greeley Colorado, North Dallas Texas, Oklahoma City Oklahoma, Des Moines Iowa